Here are a few Tips and Ideas
- Pin your introduction on the event page.
- Post their personal link in it.
- Seek out customers who want parties.
When doing these parties note that their is no delivery, easy to do, and adds sales to each campaign.
Find a Hostess
There must be someone out there that wants FREE Avon.
- Ask friends, if they want to be a hostess.
- Ask for referrals.
Either way is a perfect option in finding a hostess.
Facebook Theme Parties are Always Good
Why not try a theme party? They make them for everything now a days.
- Mystery Hostesses are always fun.
- You can do a random hostess. All who placed an order go into a pool and pick one.
- By points is another way. Highest points is the hostess.
The Representatives Part
There is a certain things that you the representative are responsible for. There success helps you too.
- Offer to Join Avon Post
- Offer super points for every order placed.
- Create an event for every party. You will want a home place to refer people too.
- Invite people.
- Have hostess invite people.
- Make it public.
- Avoid weekends to start a party. Tues-Weds-Thurs are the best days to start.
- Google images to find photos for your theme.
- Check Avon Social for images.
- Remember only 10% of the people will come to your event. You will need to post and remind often.
The Hostess Part
Your number one role is to invite everyone and any one to your party. Remind them to invite there friends. Not everyone will order or remember your party.
- The hostess will encourage friends to come back.
- Make sure to share the link with everyone.
- Have friends invite other friends.
Things You Need to Know
When doing a party, here are a few of the keys points that will help you along the way.
- Promote 10 days before. The more you promote ahead of time for more success.
- Create fun and excitement!
- You can points before it actually starts. Have them invite people to earn.
- Stick to 17 posts for 1 1/2 hours.
- Number your posts and create a new post got each thing. This avoids one long thread.
- Giveaways– Ask them what they think? If they put the product in their cart and purchase–reward them with more points. Feature items.
- Invite.com has different invites for you to use.
- Make sure that there is a direct link for the feature product.
- When they have ordered, have them comment to receive more points.
- Photos–you can save and switch things up for every product.
- Set a goal for one per campaign Watch those Sales grow.
- Create a document to help you stay on track.
- Games–Keep it fun! Earn 15 points.
- Refresh-tell them to re-post-so they can keep track. After the party is over, keep it opened for 30 minutes for a Mystery Party. Then announce the Mystery winner. Leave open for a few day for a personal or theme party.
- Notify the hostess what she has one.
- You will place the hostesses order online or with your order.
These are the odds and ends of the party. I wish you and your hostess great success with the party.
- You don’t have to deliver.
- Gather photos from other parties that are online.
- You can adapt some of these things for fundraisers too.
- You can give a short live message days before the party starts.
- If the hostess orders more than she earned, she can pay the difference to you. If less, she can pick more items. If she placed an order already, You can send her the money.